Thursday, June 16, 2011

God Shows Up!

I have been opening my Bible and then reading what I see, kind of like, "God take me here." Late last night, I found out a close friend of mine's mom died. This time I held the Bible and said "God show me what I need to see." I have been praying lately in boldness, not if it be your will, because everything IS His will. But, this one instance, I needed to word it that way. He said go to John 11:22


Well, John 11 is the story of Jesus' best friend dying, Lazarus. Our Bible tells us Jesus cried. He was there to raise him from the dead, but still cried! He felt the same pain we feel when we lose someone. When I looked at verse 22 do you know what it said? "But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask."


1 John 4:15 "If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the son of God, God lives in him and he in God."

No comments: